Monday, June 9, 2008

Shopping


The last few days have been so busy, Friday a friend called me asking if I wanted to come with her & go shopping.We found lots of stuff. She grew up here & has lived here & in New York so she knows so many places I didn't know yet. We went to the museum store & down town then to the shore. I realized that I only knew part of it, there are two areas of beaches which is great as the second one is closer from home :o)
Here's a photo of what I bought, the pink make up bag is decorated with one of Walter Anderson graphics.The box on the right is a pomegranate candle.

stuff

Saturday we went to the farmer's market which I always enjoy, there are herbs, vegetables & much more. There's always something special there & this week it was a blueberry festival. It's quieter in winter though.
Joel was supposed to leave Sunday morning but he decided to miss his dentist appointment & will only leave today for upstate New York. He's kept his dentist in New York & I think it's the very first appointment he missed since we moved here.
Here's a photo showing my computer & the other side of my desk. I have already changed the wallpaper though :o)
desk

Have a great day!

Susie

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hey Elizabeth! Love the new digs here :-)

You sound like you're really settling in to life in the South! I'm so happy for you & that you have met some wonderful new friends already :-) I'm sure it's been a bit of a culture shock for you from NY but a nice change. I would LOVE to live in the South... too bad immigrating is so tricky :-(

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week (and those berries!!)

Hugs xo

Post a Comment