Friday, June 13, 2008

Netflix


I love shopping & don't mind grocery shopping either but I never like to go to the video store for DVDs. Also we're a bit further from stores here than when we were living near New York City so I have decided to get Netflix, just three DVDs a week so far which I think is perfect for me. I'm not even sure to watch that many a week which is OK. I love the fact that they have classics & foreign movies too. It's also nice to be able to choose movies online.
I have Windows on my Mac computer so I can still use softwares like PSP to draw. Unfortunately there's been a problem & I can't access it right now which is OK except that I can't do any graphics, I can't check how my site looks in Windows & such. I don't know how to repair & Joel has been busy setting up his new laptop. He dropped his one year old one when he took it out of his briefcase for security at JFK. The screen & hard drive are dead but thankfully he did a back up right before that trip. He ordered a new Pro Mac the same day & got it the day after. He uses it for work too.
I sometimes write about my bicycle but I never show it, so I took a photo of it. If you wonder what is written on it in pink, it's moo on the top & terry which is the brand on the bottom. Nothing is in capitals. Joel is crazy about bikes & it's one of his gifts. It's fun too :o)

Moo Bike

I love my electric tart melter, it is so pretty when lit, there are reflection of the pattern on the wall & it's much darker than it looked in photo. It's smaller than I thought too which is great.
I have added a link to flickr a bit below & there are 7 new photos too, don't hesitate to leave comments :o)
Have a great weekend!

Susie

3 comments:

laura said...

Hi! Do you ride much down there? I would be riding to the beach all the time! I saw the pictures of the honeysuckle. The other week we went riding on the motorcycle and everywhere you could smell it. I love that sweet smell! Have a great weekend. Hugs

Tracey said...

Hi Elizabeth! I love the bike!! Netflix is wonderful and they are so fast getting your movies to you. Hope you have a wonderful week. ((BIG HUGS))

Sue said...

Hi Elizabeth! I love your pink bike. I love anything pink - it's my fav color!

As I was reading about Joel dropping his laptop that scared me as I think of how many times I've pulled mine out in the security line at the airport. You always feel so rushed in that line... I need to pay more attention cuz I'd be lost if I dropped my laptop and lost everything. I'm glad Joel could get a new one quickly! Hope it wasn't too much trouble with the things he lost.

Enjoy your movies!!
Hugs xo

Post a Comment