Thursday, June 5, 2008

Birthday & Bunnies

First I want to wish a very happy birthday to Lady V :o)
Joel is home & time is flying even faster. Yesterday we went shopping down town, it's such a pretty little town with lots of cute stores.
It feels like it's the middle of summer here when it's still spring. We have temperatures in the 90s but the humidity is lower than it was at the beginning of May. I have taken the habit to take Buddy for a lovely walk around 7:30 PM when it's cooler. It's such a nice moment & the light is very pretty . We always stop by the blackberry bush on the way back & pick up the latest ripe ones. We have tons of bunnies & Buddy goes crazy when he smells them. They're beautiful & still very young. Too bad I didn't have my camera when one was relaxing right in the middle of the path going to the road :o)
Have a fabulous day,

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment