I thought I would post something in August :o)
• Feeling Great!
• Drinking a nice cup of Assam tea with a splash of 1% milk, no sugar :o)
• Wearing grey jeans with a pink top.
• Carrying my pink coach purse once again
• Buddy is very cuddly & often scared by thunderstorms.
He has a light brown eye & a blue eye, that's why he's not a show dog. His blue eye is often hidden by his hair.
• Weather is terrible, it's very hot & humid & stormy.
• Cooking I baked cherry scones last weekend, otherwise nothing very special & lots of salads :o)
• Thinking & dreaming of September & fall.
• Flowers The big rosemary is blooming & the lantana are changing color all the time. Some of you wondered what kind of flower were in the photo in my previous entry, they were lantana. If the leaves looked familiar, it's because they're part of the verbena family.
• Watching Netflix DVDs, I saw The Company Men last weekend.
Have a great day!

14 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! Good to hear from you- was wondering how you're doing. We have had a cool summer... I think I have to add August Fogus to May Grey and June Gloom! Buddy is as cute as always. Kanan was bred to be a showdog but the breeder let him go because of something about the slope- between his eyes, I guess. He's very different from a lot of Labs- he's an English Lab so much stockier and has an otter tail than a lot of American Labs. (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth!
I love that buddy had a blue and brown eye. He has beautiful eyes! I liked the Company Men it was sad but then it ended with hope. Hope you have had a great Summer so far.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Hun,
good to see all is going well in your world. Been waiting for you to update. :-) Buddy is very cute
*hugs*
Ciao! I was here yesterday (but my comment is not on your tag board anymore, strange) but I did not see any new post. Then I saw at Toni that you posted and here I am :) I needed to refresh your blog a few time to see the new post. Glad you are doing fine despite the hot weather. Buddy is as cute as always. :)
Enjoy the rest of summer, hug!
Hi Elizabeth! Always so nice to find a post here. I really do love your bullet posts! Love the photo of Buddy. His blue eye peeking out is so pretty! I think the blue & the brown make him more unique & special. How old is he?
Hope you have a lovely day in the South! Hugs
I'm wearing jeans and a pink top today :O)
thanks for your comments. No, haven't been super busy or anything, our connection was lost last Friday and after speaking with the ISP and waiting for something to be sent to us, it was finally back on yesterday afternoon.
Hope the storms stop for Buddy, and your weather cools down.
have a lovely Wednesday x
Hi Elizabeth;
Enjoyed reading your August bullet list. Nice to see a new post here again. What a shame Buddy can't be a show dog because of his blue & brown eyes. He is definitely a prize ribbon winner as far as I'm concerned. Have a lovely rest of the week my friend. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth, Buddy is so cute with his special eyes and the way his hair falls into his eyes. I miss my Reina a lot but my grandkids give me a lot of joy. We had a couple of humid days and I did not like it. We are having great weather now. I plan to watch Jumping the Broom this Weekend. Enjoy yours. Hugs
Buddy is beautiful. The blue is lovely. I knew that Huskies sometimes have blue eyes but didn't know other breeds did as well.
Glad to hear you are doing well. Have a lovely rest of August!
Hi Elizabeth! After our lunch at Malibu, Iw was telling Jeff we should do more touristy things from time to time. When you've lived here all your life, you forget to do those things. For example, I went to Venice HS but haven't gone down to the Venice boardwalk in ages yet it's a place most tourists go and visit. I told him we should also go to Rodeo Drive- he liked the Venice idea better! :D
Hi Elizabeth! I never get tired of seeing photos of Buddy. :) Cherry scones sound wonderful. I hope you're having a wonderful August! Big hugs!
Good the read you are feeling great. Yes, still there your lovely dog... Love the taste of the tea you were drinking... although I have it without milk :)
hello my friend
sorry for the lack of visits this month
the boys will go back to school next week
and I hope a more regular rhythm will go back as well
I hope you are doing fine, and B & J too.
I didn't know B had such an amazing blue eye !! WOW !!
Have a great last day of August & a great start of September !
oxoxo big hugs
Elizabeth Buddy looks adorable as always. My rosemary is getting huge and Steve needs to cut it back, we had mice, well rats really living in the bush, well behind it. My dog killed one. Gross! It's humid here too but not as bad as the south. I am glad to see summer soon be gone! have a great week. big hugs
Post a Comment