Thursday, September 1, 2011

September

Happy September, I thought I would post a bullet entry :o)
• Reading Fall Edition of Elle & Vogue
• Feeling Great
• Craving Another cup of tea
• Drinking Tea
• Candle Yankee Candle, farmers market




I took this photo with almost no light except the candle & a table lamp lit a few feet away. It was at night so no light was coming from outside.
I used a slow shutter speed.
• Wearing Still in my PJ's
• Carrying Probably tan Dooney & Bourke purse
• Buddy is doing great, he's probably looking forward to cooler days as he doesn't like very hot days.
• Weather is a little bit cooler but we may have have a few storms.
• Cooking Maybe breakfast for dinner :o)
• Thinking of seeing friends soon now that the weather is less brutal.
• Watching I don't know what Netflix will send me next.
Have a great day!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bullet list and absolutely beautiful photo. The lighting is perfect. Hopefully no big storms heading our way this beginning of September. I'm looking forward to calmer, cooler Fall day. Have a lovely week ahead my friend. Hugs (one for Buddy too)

Pam said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Happy September! Great bullet list and the photos is very pretty. :-)
Enjoy the rest of your week.
~HUGS~

sadie said...

morning. love the candle pic, we had Farmer's Market lit a few days ago and even Bill mentioned how nice the smell was.

When you visited me today, it wasn't yet 8 a.m, not 2 p.m (I thought I had a little clock showing my time, but it seems to have vanished. I'm going to find it and put it back). it's not too hot yet but who knows, our weather is a law unto itself. I've lost count of the times I've dressed for a chilly day, only to find it sweltering by lunchtime and have to change.

Hope your weather changes nicely without too many storms.

Enjoy your Sunday

Darylynn said...

Your candle photo came out good... my attempts always turn out blurry because I really am not that good at adjusting shutter speed. I'm sure you know more about that from using 35 mms. Hope you have a Happy Labor Day! (((Hugz)))

Lori said...

Hi Elizabeth!! I just wanted to drop by and say hello!! I can almost smell your candle. That is a beautiful picture. Happy Labor Day!! I am glad Buddy is doing well also. :)

Kim said...

Happy Labor Day, Elizabeth! Love the candle photo, it turned out really pretty. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who sometimes cooks breakfast for dinner. lol

Hugs!

ps..I'm not sure if I ever told you that my URL changed? lol

Tammy said...

Hi Elizabeth! I love the picture you took. I would love to have a nice camera to photograph my birds. I hope all the storms moved past you and that you stayed safe and sound. By the way, I moved my blog to http://myhidingplace.net/blessings. I have been trying to blog more, but I'm still hit and miss. I hope you have a great week. Big hugs!

Krystal Kats said...

HI Elizabeth I love breakfast for dinner! what did you cook? you did a great job on the light photo on slow shutter. I just took the most gorgeous photos of a butterfly and hummingbird again, with my long lens 200. It's amazing! I am looking forward to better weather also, although today is expectable with cloudy and cool compared to 100 F like last week. I will take this over that any day! Hugs and enjoy your week.

Kia said...

Ciao Elizabeth, beautiful candle photo :) I should hurry and by some Yankee Candles too, the weather is already chilly and gloomy here. Hope your week is starting off nicely. Have a fabulous September :)

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

hi Elizabeth ! Just passing by to wish you a cozy weekend ahead ! Your bullet point was so nice to read & I'm happy you're feeling great right now !
Autumn seems so far here, it's been so awfully hot this past week. Can't wait for cooler weather & layering clothes !
big hugs to you & Buddy ! xoxox

Pam said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Hope you are having a nice weekend!
~hugs~

Susan said...

Hi Elizabeth, I like the candle picture too. There is a calming effect when looking at a lit candle. I can just imagine that warm autumn fragrance. We have a few more weeks before fall is here. I bet Buddy likes the cool weather. He is so cute!

annie said...

I hope your autumn is special.
You know the name of your blog always makes me a bit hungry for some gingerbread and a nice latte!

Pam said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Hope you are doing well.
~hugs~

Wendi said...

Elizabeth...oh how i wish i would have known about you being sick. I wish i could have sent some prayers and well wishes your way sweetie. I will miss your friendship and treasure the time we knew each other ;) Love & hugs...Wendi

Susan said...

You are missed Elizabeth. Praying for your family.

sadie said...

missed you this Christmas Elizabeth. Thought of you often.

Thoughts with your family.

xx

~Pam~ said...

Miss you Elizabeth. xx

sadie said...

I stop in from time to time. I don't know why. You're not forgotten. x

annie said...

Just stopping by to visit. Your candle is still burning here Elizabeth and Buddy looking out at us.
You are missed.

sadie said...

it's your birthday today. I'm thinking of you.

Sadie said...

thinking of you Elizabeth, on your birthday. x

annie said...

❤️ Thinking of you still Elizabeth and missing you.
You will never be forgotten. ❤️
I come by often just to visit.

sadie said...

just wanted to leave a pawprint. You are still thought about. x

Post a Comment