Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Enjoying Fall

Time flies once again, this week has been going so fast & october which is one of my favorites month is just going too fast. Joel will be traveling some this week but nothing too long. I haven't done much this week except enjoying the outdoors & the walks on the beach with Buddy.
• Reading I can't believe I have read three books since I wrote here. I'm starting an Elm Creek book by Jennifer Chiaverini. I love quilts & enjoy books about quilts, there's so much into quilt patterns etc. I'm not a quilter though.
• Feeling great & enjoying the pretty colors of fall.




• Craving cinnamon toast
• Drinking a nice cup of tea
• Wearing kaki capri & a white & grey tshirt. I just went for a walk on the beach with Buddy & I was glad to wear a denim jacket. Mornings & evenings are chilly. Well chilly for here.
• Carrying My tan Dooney & Bourke purse.
• Buddy is doing great & trying to live on treats.
• Flowers summer flowers are still doing great & they'll keep blooming until it freezes. The winter flowers are starting to bloom too, here's an example:



• Weather We're still having pretty nice temperatures in the low 80s, it hasn't rained for over a month & the air is dryer too.
• Cooking I have no idea yet.
• Watching I'm still getting some Ally McBeal DVDs, some episodes are just too funny.
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Elizabeth! I'm glad to read that you're doing well! I can't believe how fast October is going as well. It's more than half way over and it's only like 35 days until Thanksgiving! Can you believe that?!? Have a wonderful day and enjoy your Ally McBeal DVDs! Hugs!

Southern Blooms said...

Hello dear Elizabeth and thank you for your lovely comment. I just love to read your bullet lists. The pictures are so pretty. Yes there is something always blooming here in the south. Thanks for listing the books, I may have to try one or two. I have to laugh at saying that as I have so many things to keep me busy right now. I wish I had time to sit down and read. I'm thinking maybe I should just make time. So glad Buddy is doing so great and trying to bribe you for treats.
It sounds like your having some great outings with your friends.
Our weather is finally perfect. The air is dryer too, so that really helps. I love it when we don't have to have the ac or the heat on. Although there have been days where I have to run the air just for about an hour in the late afternoon, and then I did turn on the heat one morning as it was actually cold.
I'm so glad you found my new blog. I kept meaning to get over here and tell you. Also I understand about the followers list. Thank you for mentioning it.
Talk to you soon!
{{{hugggs}}}

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I use to love Ally McBeal. Do you watch Brothers & Sisters with her and Sally Field? A real good show. I am loving Fall weather too here even in sunny so cal ;) I love the picture of the fall leaves on the trees. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs, Dru

LadyT said...

Hi Elizabeth;

I always enjoy your bullet entries. I too love cinnamon toast and enjoyed Ally McBeal when it was on TV. Your photos are beautiful especially the fall leaves. We are just getting to a little past peak now and the trees are emptying fast. Give Buddy a special hug for me. Hugs

annie said...

The winter flower photo is lovely. What is that?
The leaves look familiar but I can't place it.
I used to adore Ally McBeal episodes.
Have a lovely day Elizabeth.

Tracey said...

Hi Elizabeth! I loved Ally McBeal. They always take all the good shows off. Bella would live on treats too if I let her. Enjoy your weekend! ((BIG HUGS))

Kia said...

Ciao Elizabeth! I'd love to try a cinnamon toast, never had one, but it sounds so good :) Wanna share a bite? ;) Lovely photos, I can see you have beautiful autumn colors too. Have a happy weekend! *hugs*

Krystal Kats said...

HI Elizabeth wow your weather is great. That's great you're reading so much. I miss reading all the time but with crafting I don't read as much as I used too. I read directions! I love those quilt story books I have one, I have not read it yet and it looks really good. Nice for a day like today all rainy. Cinnamon toast does sound really yummy! enjoy a beautiful week! big hugs

kia said...

Talking about tea at my blog and that made me think of you. ~tea-hugs~ and happy day! :)

Julie said...

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your thoughts. They are much appreciated :)
Your photos look beautiful as always. The Fall colors are wonderful! I am also drinking tea, and cinnamon toast sounds lovely. Love & hugs xx

Post a Comment