Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bullet Entry ... Again

I hope to be more inspired this fall, so far I'm going to keep using the bullet entry form as it is very helpful :o)
• Reading I have just started Why my third husband will be a dog by Lisa Scottoline, it's not fiction & it's funny so far.
• Feeling Great! I'm in shape & enjoying it :o)
• Craving another cup of tea
• Drinking a nice cup of Assam tea with 1% milk
• Wearing Still in my PJ's
• Carrying Well I'm becoming boring because I'm still carrying my D&B Florentine vachetta purse.
• Buddy is well, he likes to check what's going on through all the windows & he can see everything when he's at the top of the stairs.




• Weather is very hot, the temperatures are in the high 90s & it felt like 119 yesterday when I went to the supermarket.
• Cooking I don't know, I am enjoying Fruit Bars they're very refreshing & not too sweet.
• Thinking of Saturday, there's a monthly festival at the art center & a friend of mine will sell her paintings there. I'm looking forward to it.
• Flowers are absolutely beautiful, the elderberry is funny, every year there's a new flower in July. All the other flowers are starting to be elderberries. It's the only one doing this & I took a photo. I may have posted a similar photo one year ago :o)



• Watching I have seen Valentine's Day & it reminded me of Love Actually, it was pretty cute but I think some of the characters were not really necessary.
• Candle I'm burning autumn wreath these days, it smells great.
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Tuesday Elizabeth;

I always enjoy your bullet entries. I have such a crush on your beloved Buddy. I think if I were able to own a dog, I would get a bearded collie myself.

It's not as hot here as it is there but the humidity is terrible. They predicted rain the past 3 days but alas we haven't had a drop.

Have a lovely week my friend and if you get a chance stop by my poetry site. http://thrutoniseyes.blogspot.com

Hugs

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I can bet I can guess 2 characters that weren't necessary ;) Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift in my opinion were not necessary! I did like the movie a lot. Garry Marshall the director has a theater here that I have season tickets for this year and next year. A lot of the actors in the Troubadour theater company that play at his theater had parts in that movie. Hope you get some relief from the heat. Buddy is a cutie :)
Hugs, Dru

kia said...

Awwwww, Buddy is such a cutie! :) How nice that your friend is going to sell her paintings at the art center. Will you share some pics of the festival with us? :) Have a lovely week, big hugs from rainy Scotland.

Kim said...

Hi Elizabeth! Nothing wrong with doing bullet entries. :) Buddy is adorable as always. :) I haven't seen Valentine's Day yet. Shame on me! hehe "Fall wreath" is making absolutely crave autumn. I can't wait for it. Not much longer though. Yay! Have a great day! hugs

Krystal Kats said...

Hi Elizabeth if I was Buddy I would sit there too where I could see everything. It's a cute house you have. That's great you're feeling fit, I am feeling I need to get fit. I a yo-yo person on working out. The summers and winters make it hard to want to outside.
Ick it's sure hot there. I am hot all the time. Have a great day Elizabeth. Big hugs

Darylynn said...

Hi Elizabeth! Yes, pads for the rugs are very necessary especially with our dogs running on them- they'd slip all over. Noticed that Bed, Bath & Beyond carries a good assortment of rug pads so will use my 20% off coupons. Our cats love to perch on the stairway and get a birds eye view of all 3 levels of our house. (((Hugz)))

sandy said...

Awww what an adorable picture of Buddy. lol he's just as nosy as rochester is. if he were a female i would call him gladys. your house looks cute. i would love all those windows. glad buddy gets to see what's going on.

have a great week-end

hugs

Judy said...

Hi Elizabeth! I always so enjoy your bullet entries. There are days that I should do one instead of my rambling. :)

I know I say this each time you post a picture of Buddy, but he is 'so' adorable! Speaking of Buddy, I 'love' the title of the book you are reading. I am intrigued now - especially since it's not fiction.

No, I haven't got my D&B yet, but I will. I really love that purse! We are going back to Disneyland in Sept. & I will come back with one from there too. :-)

Have a lovely week Elizabeth. Always such a joy to read you. Hugs!

sadie said...

have a lovely start to the week Elizabeth :o) x

Melody said...

I like your bullet entries! Buddy is as sweet as always :o) Hope your week is starting out good! *hugs*

Post a Comment