This week has been pretty fast as Joel came back Wednesday so we went out, did things & time flew. Although Mississippi & Louisiana were in state of emergency, Bonnie became just a basic tropical depression & we had some storms with lots of rain but nothing bad. It's the scariest time of the year & the oil spill doesn't help.
• Feeling happy & enjoying the sunshine.
• Craving chocolate
• Drinking Iced water
• Wearing turquoise top & kaki capri
• Carrying my Dooney & Bourke natural purse, I'm addicted to it :o)
• Flowers the rosemary is beautiful & blooming.
The lantana are blooming in so many colors & they are way overgrown, they grow like weeds here. Buddy loves to dive through the bushes & they don't seem to mind, maybe they appreciate the "cleanup" he does as he aways gets lots of leaves & dried flowers in his coat when he does that. Thankfully he knows "shake" & shakes most off. I pick up what's left :o)
• Buddy is the sweetest as always
• Candle I'm back to cafe au lait after using a blueberry scone candle. I use lots of candles right now because I always light one when there's a storm, with a candle lit we have less risk of a power cut :o) It works!
• Weather is back to sunny & beautiful.
• Cooking anything with pancetta, I found some at the supermarket & it adds a great flavor to any dish.
• Watching I didn't like Dear John, thankfully I received It's Complicated & loved it, it's very funny & the actors are awesome.
Have a great day!

12 comments:
Hi Elizabeth, I always love your bullet posts. I tried to find the D&B purse you posted a pic of awhile back, but can't find it. :-( I loved it.
I'm so glad that your candles keep power outings from happening. :-) I LOVE candles!
Craving chocolate? I'm ALWAYS craving chocolate. :-) Have a wonderful week Elizabeth. Sending you big hugs!
I cant imagine living in a place where there is a storm season every year it must be quite scary. Glad it came to nothing tho and you are safe.
The photo of your flowers are beautiful.
Have a great week sweety
*hugs*
Hi Elizabeth; I always enjoy your bullet posts. I can't believe how fast July is going although I'm not sorry as it's been the hottest and most humid we've experienced for awhile. I'm so glad "Bonnie" was a dud.
I too use pancetta in a lot of my dishes. I love it.
Your flowers are beautiful. Have a lovely week ahead dear friend. Hug Buddy for me.
Hugs
Hi Elizabeth,
Dear John the movie LOL I thought you were talking about the TV series ;) Dear John the movie is not my kind of movie so I never did see it. I loved It's Complicated so much! Happy to hear you were not hit very hard with the storm. We are breaking records here for being so cool in July ;) Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth, wow, yes it is the last week of July, I hadn't even thought about it. I'm ready for it to be Fall so I'm liking how quickly the days go by (sounds terrible, but the heat makes me think that way!) it's always so hot here I just want cooler days.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Denise
Hi Elizabeth, I was worried about you, concerning that Bonnie storm. Glad it didn't get too destructive. I love your idea of lit candles saving you from a power outage! It's been hot and sunny here lately. We've had a good share of rain, though, which we really need. Lots of hugs
Hi Elizabeth! I'm so glad Bonnie turned out to be nothing for you! Your Rosemary looks amazing. I just watched It's Complicated last night and loved it. Wasn't it such a darling film? Hope you had a great day! Hugs!
Hi, sorry you didn't like Dear John, I thought it was pretty good what I can remember of it. I think I was just happy to sit in front of something that had electricity as our power was off and that was the day we took off to the movies so we wouldn't have to read by kerosene lamps or take up quilting :O) We watched It's Complicated it's kind of fading in my mind... I love Meryl Streep though.
I've never had pancetta, I hear them talk about it a lot on the cooking shows. I light candles a lot too when it is storming, which is becoming almost a daily thing here.
Have a blessed Thursday
Hi Elizabeth! Our lantana gets out of hand, too, but it's very colorful! It does well when you cut it back, too. We have It's Complicated here... just need time to watch it. Glad to hear you're giving it a thumbs up. :) (((Hugz)))
Ciao dear Elizabeth ~big hug~ Here I am, back from 2-week vacation around Scotland. I loved It's Complicated so much, so funny! I love candles and use them quite a lot here coz the sky is often (too often!) gray and dark. They cheer me up a bit ;) when July seems more like winter than summer :P Pancetta is yummy, isn't it? :) Will be back to read more, have a fab weekend! Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. The D&B purse that I so loved is the Italian leather one pictured on your June 22 post. I took a really good look at it again, so I'm off to Ebay now to try to find it again.
I used Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. I love it.
Enjoy your Southern weekend! Hugs
Happy August Elizabeth. When does your scary weather time pass? I'm glad it hasn't been too bad for you.
Have a lovely Monday xxxx
Post a Comment