It feels later in the week already as Joel left Sunday morning at 4am so it felt like a Monday as I was alone.
I have no special projects this week, I thought I would do another bullet entry :o)
• Reading Greedy Bones by Carolyn Haines, it's a Mississippi author & the books are set in Mississippi. I like it so far.
• Feeling great, I'm enjoying summer.
• Craving another cup of tea
• Drinking I have just finished a cup of tea
• Wearing jeans & a tshirt. I'm going to take Buddy for a walk & jeans protect from mosquitoes.
• Carrying my latest Dooney & Bourke purse.
• Buddy is doing well, always barking at squirrels but he doesn't like the humidity so doesn't stay out very long.
• Weather is sunny but we can have storms. We had lots of storms last weekend.
• Cooking Lemon fettucine, well I should make some again soon as it was delicious & it's perfect in summer.
• Thinking about a friend I forgot to call yesterday.
• Flowers the rosemary is blooming already, it's beautiful & I dried some as it has the best flavor when blooming.
• Watching Dear John soon on DVD.
Have a great day!

13 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! Happy Tuesday to you! Lemon Fettuccine, yum! I love the name of the book you are reading. Please let me know if you enjoy it so I can add it to my list of books. :) Have you tried 50/50 yet? It's iced tea/lemonade. It's so good! Have a great day, my friend. Hugs!
HI Elizabeth another cute photo of Buddy. I Love fettuccine but I've never had lemon fettuccine. It's definitely quite a treat when we do eat it. Enjoy your walk and your day. big hugs
Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for visiting me while I've been MIA! I think they might finish up today but then we have tons of work to do. I'm starting to learn about area rugs which I've never dealt with before. Glad you're enjoying summer! You are like me and drink tea in the summer, too. I drink hot tea after lunch and dinner. I like iced tea, too, tho. I never use sugar or a sweetener. I hear about sweet tea in the south. Do you drink that? (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth;
I agree with the handsome as always Buddy as I hate the humidity too. Boy that Lemon Fettuccine sounds delicious. I might just make it on the weekend. Have a lovely evening my friend. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth,
Happy Tuesday! I use to love that TV show Dear John. I completely forgot about it until now! Buddy is adorable as always and I am sure with all that hair the humidity must be uncomfortable for him. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs, Dru
the online shop I use that sells Yankee Candles is always out of cafe au lait! I keep trying to order them, I know I'll love it :O)
glad you got the invite in the end! I was so sure I'd sent it to the current address, but clearly not!!!!
Glad you are enjoying your summer. I'm absolutely sick and tired of ours! ha ha ha!
xx
Hi Elizabeth,
What a cute picture of Buddy. I love lemon fettucine. It is the perfect meal in the summer.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Hi Elizabeth! Buddy looks so adorable but I bet this heat is terrible for him! We usually have trouble with mosquitos but this year they haven't been bad, not sure why, but I'm not complaining, lol! Glad you are enjoying your summer. ((BIG HUGS))
Hi Elizabeth, It's too hot to do anything else, so I decided to spend some time on my new computer, my Windows computer lol
The book sounds good.
I went and picked up 'South of Broad' and I'm in the middle of reading it. Thank you for mentioning it to me. I love how you do your Bullet Entries. I shall have to try that someday.
So sorry to hear about the storm coming that way. I always watch the Weather Channel so I will keep you in my thoughts.
Buddy looks so sweet laying there so cute.
I loved Dear John' and we watched Crazy Heart too. He's a great singer but he portrayed a true alcoholic.
The lemon fettucine and the homemade lemonade sounds wonderful. I love anything with lemons. I think it would have been a perfect day for me to have gone out to lunch with you and your friends and laughed. huggs
buddy is a cutie! I read Dear John the book ~ never saw the movie!! Hope your enjoying it.
Hi Elizabeth! I do love that pic of Buddy! Oh boy, Lemon Fettucine sounds wonderful! I am making a broccoli/lemon sauce for dinner tonight. It's so hot and muggy here, and that is easy cooking for me. Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for visiting my blog. I thought I would come on over and meet you. My birthday is October 1st so I am a libra too. I also love Italy. My daughter and I finally got to visit there last year. Your dog is adorable. Glad to meet you! Carla
Post a Comment