It doesn't feel like spring anymore but like summer. It's been much warmer & humid since the beginning of the month. We had heavy storms this weekend.
Friday night, Joel's flight was cancelled so he had to spend the night in Dallas & come back Saturday morning. It was a short weekend as he had to leave very early this morning for a 6:00 AM flight.
Thankfully it's a short trip.
Here's Buddy looking at a squirrel, he seems to smell the flowers :o)
It's been a quiet week, I have been watching The Time Traveler's Wife on DVD & I liked it. I had read the book & I think the actors look pretty close to what I imagined. I loved the end as it's much nicer than the book. I was worried about seeing this movie because I didn't like the end of the book. Glad it was changed & shortened.
We had a little visitor last week, it was on the top deck & stayed there for some time so I could get my camera & take photos. It was nice as we have tons of gorgeous birds but they are very wild & I haven't been able to take photos so far.
It's a green tree frog, they are mostly in the Southeast.
Have a great day!

10 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! I am so thankful that we don't have must humidity here in Vegas. I know it's supposed to be wonderful for your skin, but I can't bear it. I loved the photo of Buddy - he's so cute! You were able to capture a great shot of the frog! Have a wonderful week. Hugs
Ciao Elizabeth! Beautiful photo of Buddy, so cute! Makes me want to hug him! Great memories you are making with all your pretty pics. :)
Have a lovely and blessed day, love & hugs!
Those flowers on your "May Already" post are all over the place here and I have tons of them in my back yard. I love the fragrance, it's intoxicating like everything else here. I have been searching to find the name of them for about three years now, to no avail. I really wish I knew. Oh and yes all the magnolia's are in full bloom now. I am doing a post later on with all the pictures I took last week. I've also posted again today about the tea festival that we went to Sunday.
We had quite the storm roll through yesterday, it must have been the same one that went through your area. And yes the oil spill is so upsetting. They are saying it might reach over here by going around the Keys and then up the coast. Why don't they do something???? What a disaster and the poor wildlife is awful to even think about.
Oh, I only wish it was 77 degrees here, it's a lot hotter than that, they must not have updated. I just looked on the weather channel and it says it's 85 here. Hmmmmm, guess the weather widget isn't always accurate.
(((hugggs)))
Oh also wanted to say the tree frogs are here too, they are cute tiny little things, but I love the picture you posted to make him look bigger. They like to jump on me! I've had three jump on me through the years and they feel cold and wet, and then I scream lol
That is a beautiful picture of Buddy appearing to smell the Lantana, he's so adorable.
Sorry Joel was stranded and had to spend the night in Dallas.
I have the book the Time Traveler's Wife and read it. I will have to check out the movie ;)
Have a great and beautiful day, give Buddy big {{{hugs}}} from me, he looks like a big huggable teddy bear and I love his cute little pony tail :)
Hi Elizabeth,
I loved the Time Traveler's Wife. I did not read the book. Buddy is just to cute with the little ponytail in his head ;) You took a great picture of your little visitor. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth;
This past week we have had winter, spring and summer weather. Right now it's back to Spring. LOL!
Buddy looks great and I love that photo of the tree frog as it looks so fake. Have a lovely evening my friend. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth,
Lovely photo of Buddy!
Humidity and I do not mix and I end up with headaches! In England we often get four seasons in one day!!!
Have a good day!
Blessings.
Hi Elizabeth,
Hope your having a great day! Did you go for another exciting lunch? Have a great and beautiful week-end!
Hi Elizabeth! Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend. I also wanted to let you know that I posted my May giveaway, so I hope you drop in to enter. It's one that I think everyone will like. Sending you big hugs down there in the South!
the flowers in your previous post are just gorgeous :o)
Love Mr Frog. What a great photo of him.
It feels like summer here right now. Apparently, according to the newspapers, we are hotter than the med!!!!! Well, that can't last (hope not!), but it is such a change. Just a week ago we were shivering and frost was on the ground. The reason we Brits talk about our weather so much is because it's so totally bonkers. You just never know what it will do next :o)
I had to chuckle at your comment. Lemonade is made from lemons here too! The rose lemonade just has the addition of rose water. I prefer it because it's not a really strong lemony taste, and the colour is so pretty.
You asked if my camera has been fixed yet. No. Still out of action :o( I remembered how I messed it up too, I dripped water on it. Silly Sadie. I'm still using the older camera, which is ok. Just not as sharp as the bigger one.
Time I was off. Have a lovely Sunday. Buddy smelling the flowers is a great photo! x
Post a Comment