Christmas is almost here! It's funny how time goes faster during the last week or so. I wish it could slow down a little bit, I love this moment. The gifts are wrapped, I think I had some kind of mini nervous breakdown at the Hallmark store as I panicked & wondered if one big gift paper roll would be enough & bought two. There was a special price but all I had left to wrap were three medium gifts lol. I still have tons plus the second roll :o)
I wish you a wonderful Christmas with happy moments you'll remember fondly.
Added 11:31 AM
I have just found a cute gift on the porch, this is such a special year with wonderful friends. It's from my friend Diane. It looks like perfume, should I open it or wait till Christmas? It's tough to decide. It's been so fun to know my friends better & find the right gifts for them.

21 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family Elizabeth, and please give Buddy a Christmas hug for me. May your holiday be filled with joy and love. Hugs
Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo, cara Elizabeth! :) Have a jolly holiday season with your cute Buddy and beloved hubby. A big hug and gingerbread kisses.
Merry Christmas Elizabeth and Happy New Year!
Hugs,Dru
Merry Christmas Elizabeth!! I hope you and your family have a great holiday :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours Elizabeth! ((BIG HUGS))
Merry Christmas Elizabeth! I went back and read your previous post and you were talking about how sick you are of rain. It just started raining here again. It has been very wet. I enjoy the sound of the rain falling and am thankful that it's not snow--although I must confess that white Christmases are nice. Have a blessed Christmas sweetie. Big hugs!
Merry Christmas Elizabeth!!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Merry Christmas Elizabeth, I think you should wait till Christmas! Big hugs
Merry Christmas, Elizabeth. Tripp will be here this evening. Corey is still not back from Afghanistan, though he was due tonight, so tomorrow is on hold for now for Kiki.
Have a fun day. HUGS
Merry Christmas Elizabeth. I like the rain when I don't have to drive in it. Love that you still use the old graphics. I do too. I just finished this page, but have not linked all the artist yet but will. Hugs
http://www.garden4mylord.com/ChristmasBlessings.html
Hi Elzabeth,
Open it LOL I would! Merry Christmas!
Holiday Hugs, Dru
Hi sweet Elizabeth,
thank you so much for all your comments & for friendship. I've been the lamest friend in 2009 & promise to do better, much better (won't be too hard) in 2010.
Have a safe & joyful Christmas with J & B, dear friend. Sending you much love xoxo
Hi Elizabeth, just stopping by to wish you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas. My husband made me wait to open all of my gifts from my students until tomorrow. It was killing me! :D And yes, it is very nice to have good friend. Enjoy tomorrow! :D
Hi Elizabeth! You can always use extra gift wrap. If I ever go to the after Xmas sales, it's for gift wrap and Xmas cards. I store them in a big plastic container in the garage. Hope your Christmas was merry and I'm glad you're finding wonderful new friends in your new community! (((Hugz)))
Ciao Elizabeth, hope you had a blast this Christmas! :) Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth,
Aww that's such a cute picture of the Christmas scene. I'm curious if you opened the package or not, I think I would have opened it for sure.
Rex is off for nine days, so that's nice too. Glad Joel is home with you and Buddy.
Any exciting plans for the big night?
Not quite sure what were doing yet. The neighbors invited us to their party, but still not sure. I have been so busy doing so many different things. Hopefully after January I will have more blogging time.
Have a great New Year's Eve!
Give Buddy kisses and huggs from me.
Hi Elizabeth,
Oh thank you for the correct spelling of pomegranates *lol* I was reading your comment and noticed you spelled yours differently, I was thinking you were the one that spelled it wrong, but it was me, as I looked it up. I quickly went and changed it - lol
Hope your having a great day! It's 54 degrees here and we are supposed to have a cold spell come in. The weather people here crack us up. They have no idea what 'cold' really is!
{{{hugggs}}}
I love the quite little flower beside our names.
Well lil pup is being a little too quiet again, better go check on him.
Hi Elizabeth! Seems like I always visit you when it's raining, LOL. Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and wish you a happy New Year. Also wanted to let you know that I sent a friendship request on Facebook. Enjoy the rest of your week sweetie. Big hugs!
Happy New Year Elizabeth & Joel & Buddy
May it bring only good things and much happiness and good health!
Have a good one!
{{{huggggs}}}
Felice Anno Nuovo, Elizabeth! Auguri a te, Joel e Buddy per un 2010 felice e sereno. :)
Post a Comment