Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bullet Entry

It's been another quick week so I thought I would do a bullet entry. The title should be critters :o) Last week, I was outside with my camera when this jumped on the deck railing. I didn't know lizards could go on tree & jump too.




It was moving a little so his head & leg are a bit out of focus. He had turquoise eyes. I had just been "fighting" with lizards trying to get inside to hibernate. They can't live inside the house.
• Feeling great, I miss Joel who is in Las Vegas for work though, his hotel is fantastic, I wish I could have gone too. You can see it here
• Drinking a nice cup of tea
• Reading magazines right now, it seems that I'm always between books when I post. I prefer books to magazines so I always have a small pile of magazines. I don't buy many but they pile up.
• Weather is cooler & sunny. It's in the mid 60s during the day but around 40 at night. When I took Buddy for a walk earlier this morning I could see my breath.
• Buddy is cute, his hair on his head is getting longer so I start to put a top knot again, it's very tiny though :o)



I took this photo with my iPhone because my big Pentax camera intimidates him a bit.
• Thinking about Thanksgiving coming so fast.
• Flowers are still in bloom outside, we're having more fall colors too. It's starting to look great.
• Watching little TV, mostly Netflix DVDs. I saw The Proposal which was better than I thought it would be.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment