I'm looking forward to next week, friends from the Pacific North West will be in New Orleans for the week & they'll rent a car to come & visit me as Joel will be away on a work trip. I wish he was there too & so does he. When I met Joanne, she only had a Beardie & they were living in a regular house near Portland. Since then, they moved to their dream house which is a ranch with lots of acres & have 8 Beardies, 2 sheep & 2 alpaca goats. She's a teacher but she only teaches one day a week or so. Anyway I haven't seen them in years & I'm looking forward to see them.
It smells so good outside with the honeysuckle growing all over.
• Reading This Charming Man by Marian Keyes, she's a fun Irish author.
• Feeling wonderful. I have been drawing again & added two sigtags to my graphics site. You can see them here & also enter to win a free sigtag.
• Craving chocolate.
• Drinking tea with a splash of milk.
• Wearing khaki capri with a light pink shirt.
• Carrying either a red hobo or a small red cross body purse. It depends of where I go.
• Buddy is at the groomer right now.
• Weather is beautiful with a breeze & some clouds.
• Cooking pasta later for a pasta & basil salad. I'll probably add some halved cherry tomatoes, pine nuts & more. I have so much basil that I really need to use tons of it so it should be good.
• Thinking of this week, it's nice when Joel is home, we do things, go places etc. I'm reorganizing my kitchen with more containers & I ordered some snapware containers at Organize.com & I'm looking forward to receive it & get started.
• Flowers we have a place to hang a flower pot near the front door so we bought one when we went to the nursery to buy herbs & more. It's called something like Cabana, but I couldn't remember its name after buying it. I'm terrible.

• Watching DVDs, Wall-E is next on my Netflix queue so I should receive it this week.
Talk to you soon,

No comments:
Post a Comment