It's already Monday, time has been flying. We had a fantastic time Saturday night, it was nice to meet everybody & the weather was perfect so all the people coming from New York, Minnesota & more were very happy to be here. They just fell in love with our quaint little town & the Gulf Coast. I'm sure it makes a big difference coming from icy, snowy places with bare trees & discovering a still green area with 60 degrees. Nights are very cold though which is nice in summer. It can be easily 20, 30 degrees cooler at night. It had been freezing the night before. The weather worked great for me as I could wear a jacket that went perfectly with my dress. A coat wouldn't have been as nice.
Buddy's groomer babysat him. She shows her dogs so he went to his first show. Everybody was wondering why he wasn't showing him but his blue eye disqualifies him. He should have two light brown eyes. We don't care at all & it makes him even more special to us.
Here's a close up of a thoughtful Buddy.

Talking about Bud makes me even sadder for Sandy, please keep her & Ben in your thoughts & prayers.
Macy's had fantastic sales Friday & Saturday & after missing a Dooney & Bourke wallet that was half price & sold out, I got one 45% off. It's in grey leather which might not sell too well as the other colors were more expensive. I shopped online as there's no Macy's nearby & it was fun. I tried not to buy too many things :o) I don't know if prices were this amazing last year but this year is fantastic. I had my smaller red purse half price too which is pretty neat. There's an adorable Dooney & Bourke tote to celebrate Macy's 150th anniversary that I'd love to get but it's not cheap. I also bought a jacket. I'm almost done with Chrismas shopping & Christmas cards. It's our first December here & I do things differently & it's less stressing.
Have a great day,

No comments:
Post a Comment