Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Market

We almost had snow! It snowed in New Orleans & we were supposed to get some too but it went north of us. It's something that has never happened here so I can imagine how scary it can be for people who have lived here all their lives. The radio asked people not to travel unless necessary.
I have received my grey Dooney & Bourke wallet & it's fantastic, it was in a white box & when I opened it I had the good surprise to see that it was lined in red leather. Red is my color so it's absolutely perfect.
Here's a mini photo


Saturday we went to the Christmas market, it was not really cold but the wind was freezing, everybody was cold, me included. The city has put trolleys down town, they're free & work from 10AM to 2PM. They're cute & add a festive look to the city.



Tania from Faith Prints gave me a Fabulous Blog Award.



The Fabulous Award Rules:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3. Make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
My 5 fabulous addictions:
1. Tea
2. Books
3. Online shopping
4. Purses
5. My Mac
I’m passing this award on to:
1. Joan
2. Tammy
3. Judy
4. Jessica
5. Sue
Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment