I'm very busy & haven't been able to post lately. I don't want to let Thanksgiving get closer without posting. Joel is traveling this week which is not going to be easy. He really had to but it's a very short trip. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I went to Macy's sales & I bought another red purse :o) It was about half price so I couldn't let it go. It's small, with tons of pockets.
Here's a pic from their site.

There is also an area to put money & cards which replaces a wallet so there's even more room inside.
I discovered a great Hallmark store, it's part of the strip mall where the supermarket (Winn-Dixie) is & I never got to go there. It was a lovely surprise to find lots of Yankee candles & more great things when I got there. It was one of the first cold afternoon & it was so warm & cozy in that store. I was looking for cafe au lait tarts but they didn't have it. I bought several tarts including cinnamon sugar which smell so good. I think they're still having last year collection :o)
Have a terrific Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment