A couple of days ago, when we got out on the deck, there was an armadillo. Buddy barked & he ran away. We have tons & tons of acorns, it's supposed to predict a cold winter & it's the first time it happens in years. Anyway, they keep falling on the roof & everywhere else & I was wondering if it could be what attracted the armadillo to the deck.
The next morning, when I was getting ready to shower, I saw a lizard in the jacuzzi. It's pretty surprising & the tub is so large, it wasn't easy to get him to climb in a box so I could put him back outside. Joel had the same surprise in his bathroom. It was in the jacuzzi too & it's only when he started filling it that he saw it. I guess they're looking for places to hibernate. I don't know how they get in, but I guess it's pretty easy for them to slip in when we open doors & windows.
Netflix has finally a way to play directly movies on Macs, so I have been watching a few movies directly. It's nice to have this possibility but I prefer DVDs.
We have more & more turning leaves, fall is beautiful in November here. It's when it starts to really look like fall.

Diane stopped by Friday afternoon & I walked her back home when she left, then she walked me back home, we have so many things to talk about, it's fun. When she was walking me back home it seemed that the whole neighborhood was either outside or coming back home so I met several neighbors which was very nice. Joel walks Buddy when he's not traveling so he had met most of them already.
I have been shopping for Christmas cards, I was hesitating between two boxes of 16 cards so I bought both. Choices can be difficult sometimes, especially for a Libra ;o)
Have a great day,

No comments:
Post a Comment