Joel came back from a trip Monday night & he's here for two week, we're starting the second week. I don't think he's been home for this long since January. It's a crazy schedule & hopefully one day he won't be traveling as much although it won't be in the near future. There was such a pretty sunset a couple of night ago, the sky was gorgeous. I took a photo which shows it a bit.
- Feeling fabulous
- Craving chocolate
- Drinking a mug of Assam with milk
- Wearing jeans & a white tshirt
- Carrying my red Lancel purse
- Buddy has an appointment with the groomer tomorrow.
- Weather We're still having a gorgeous weather with some rare thunderstorms. Since July the humidity hasn't been above 65% which is great. The temperatures haven't been over 95 so far & I hope it stays this way, fingers crossed :o) I was expecting much more & I don't mind the heat at all so far. Of course having two central air units do make a huge difference. It's raining today so far though.
- Cooking peaches, I had some peaches that started to look a bit dried out so I sliced them & added lemon juice & some honey, before baking them. It was delicious.
- Thinking about fall
- Candles: I use mostly my electric tart burner with caramel apple right now. It smells awesome.
- Watching flowers
& butterflies again but I was much closer this time.
Have a great day,

5 comments:
Hi Elizabeth,
I'm glad your husband is home for awhile. You seem to do good with the separations. Having a husband that was gone alot, I know you get used to it.
I 'love' your pictures! Is it from a digital camera?
Loved your bullet post too. I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth! So glad Joel has been home for a while! Your photos are stunningly clear! I still can't remember that flower but I have the exact ones in my backyard- love the yellow and ornage together. I sent you an email with Kanan video but I'm going to link it up tomorrow in my blog. The blooper part is funniest! (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth! How fun for you to have Joel home for two weeks! Your pictures are so clear and beautiful. What camer do you use? ((BIG HUGS))
Hi Elizabeth! I am glad Joel is home for a while. Great pics, as usual! The butterfly is fantastic! Enjoy your weekend my friend! Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth, I'm glad to hear Joel has been home a while and will be able to stay another week, that must feel wonderful for you both. Your pictures look beautiful, the butterfly one is so pretty. Hope your weather keeps nice, ours is often too hot and uncomfortable and we just have to stay indoors!
Post a Comment