Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer

Happy Summer!
• Reading I have just finished The Postmistress by Sarah Blake. I loved it although it stayed a little too long on my to read pile because of a stupid review.
• Feeling OK
• Drinking a nice cup of tea
• Wearing thin denim capri with a white top
• Carrying my pink coach purse.
• Buddy is sweet as always & looking gorgeous after his grooming.




• Weather is so so, less hot but we have risks of storms.
• Cooking I'm not cooking much but making salads with lots of stuff, there's a new organic produce store in my neighborhood & I love it.
• Thinking of September :o)
• Flowers are loving this weather, so do my herbs
• Watching I watched Tangled & loved it :o)
• This week Joel is not traveling, same as last week but he leaves Sunday for a full week trip.
• Candle I'm using Farmers Market candles, they remind me of early fall
I guess that's it for now, thanks for your comments & tags, I always enjoy reading them.
Have a great day!

15 comments:

annie said...

Buddy looks very handsome. He must be nice to hug, he looks so soft and cuddly.
I love your bullet posts.They are a nice way to get to know someone.
Happy Summer to you!

Darylynn said...

Hi Elizabeth! Your outfit sounds like my standard outfit. I love white tops in the summer- especially sleeveless linen tops or the no-iron tops. Buddy is always so well groomed. Poor Kanan has hotspots on both sides of his neck- his cheeks really, from where Cooper is constantly mouthing him. Cooper is trying to establish himself as alpha dog and Kanan is so laid back he lets him. We're trwating it and it's getting better and we're not allowing them to rough house. Happy Summer! (((Hugz)))

Darylynn said...

"treating"

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth;

I'll have to check out "The Postmistress". I'm about ready for a good book. Wow! Buddy looks fantastic. He is such a handsome lad. Enjoyed reading your bullet posts. It's een constant rain here and doesn't feel like summer at all. I'm off to lay down as I'm under the weather too. Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

sadie said...

Lovely to read a new post :O) Ah, yes, one of the nicest things about summer is being able to look forward to the autumn! ;o)

You've got the yo window weather too. Isn't it just fabulous? I spend far too long checking to see what the days and nights ahead will be like too!

Have a glorious weekend. xx

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Ditto here with what you are wearing.That is a staple here in So Cal with our great weather. I love pink anything my favorite color. Buddy does look very handsome and a cuddle bug. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Dru

Kia said...

Ciao Elizabeth, what a sweet photo of Buddy! He is super cute! :) Glad that Joel is not traveling lately, have fun together! *hugs*

Lori said...

Awww, Buddy is so pretty/handsome. Have a nice week ((BIG HUGS))!!

Kia said...

Happy end of June, dear Elizabeth! :)
Hope you, Joel and Buddy will have a fantastic 4th of July. Any special plan?
Oh, I forgot! The effect on the pics at my blog was given using Poladroid.net :)
*hugs* and smiles your way!

annie said...

Hope you had a lovely 4th Elizabeth.

Marge said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm back to blogging here at Blogspot. Saw your entry at Sadie's so I popped over to say 'hi'. Buddy looks just beautiful. Dahli is always Miss Messy. hehe! Hugz!!

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

hello Elizabeth :) Since my trip is in a week from today, I thought I'd stop by today & say hello, in case next week would get too busy ! I hope you're all doing fine. I wish you a wonderful & relaxing rest of July ! oxox

Judy said...

Hello Elizabeth! I'm not yet back to blogging, but want to get caught up with my reads. As always, I loved being here & catching up with your life. Buddy is SO cute!! He must be wonderful company for you. Love your pink purse! Hope you have a lovely week. Hugs!

Krystal Kats said...

Hi Elizabeth happy summer to you! I love salads this time of year. I hate to cook in the summer period. But I have too. :( I hope you're doing something fun while Joel is home. I love that name Joel. He sounds like he is cute with a name like that. I have never seen any photos of you two, I bet you're a very cute couple. Enjoy your summer! big hugs

Kia said...

Hiya! :)
Dropped in to wish you a lovely day and a great weekend. Hugs!

Post a Comment