Monday, February 28, 2011

Short Post

Time has been slow & fast at the same time, Joel has been traveling a lot so it's been a bit depressing. Otherwise I have taken tons of photos.
Here's Buddy looking cute but not very happy to be asked to stay a few seconds for a photo.




I saw Diane Friday & we went to the farmers market together Saturday. It was a lot of fun, we have the same sense of humor & laugh a lot.
It feels like winter has been over for several weeks, even spring as it's warmer than usual right now. Everything is starting to grow, I took this photo last week.



Have a great day!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Elizabeth! I'm jealous that you are starting to see green and everything is growing. Buddy is cute as always! Have a great week. Big hugs

Wynne said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Buddy is adorable in that pic, I love his eyes. I can't wait to see some signs of Spring here... won't be for a while, though. We have so much snow to get rid of. Have a wonderful week. Lots of hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth;

I'm back to posting again. :) I just love your photos of Buddy. He is such a handsome lad and like Kim, I'm jealous of Spring coming your way with lovely little buds growing. I'm still seeing lots of winter weather here in my neck of the woods.

Have a lovely week ahead dear friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

hello my friend. Thank you so much for your visit, and I'm sorry I wasn't much around the last week. The boys being now on break, and hubby away & lots of craft projects at the same time, I struggle for finding time for everything. :( But I'm here today :)
Buddy looks as cute as ever, even if he's giving you the look LOL
I hope you're all doing fine & enjoying the change of seasons. xoxoxo

Darylynn said...

Buddy is cute as always! It's nice to go to Farmer's Markets this time of year when things are coming back into season. There will be lots of strawberries soon. They grow a lot of them in Oxnard which is just down the hill from us.

No, we didn't get snow on the ground in Agoura. In fact, the day it was so cold we didn't get any precipitation at all. Jeff's dad lives in Burbank so he got some although it was mostly hail at his house and just a few flakes.

(((Hugz)))

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Sorry Joel has been gone so much. Sounds like you had a good time with your girlfriend, I love farmers markets. Buddy is adorable in that pose. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week :)
Hugs, Dru

Kathy said...

Hi Elizabeth!

Buddy looks adorable! What a sweet face!! Great picture of the budding greenery, can't wait till we have it here. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Elizabeth, happy March!
Awww, hello there, sweet Buddy! :)
I am sorry that your hubby has been away so much, but glad your friends kept you good company.
No spring here yet, but we had a mostly dry week, that I looooved ;)
Have a lovely Friday and a happy weekend ahead *huggles*

sadie said...

Buddy looks so sweet.

Ah, there's a sure sign of spring.

have a lovely weekend x

Darylynn said...

Yes, 6 months already! He went to the dog park for the 1st time. Will have to write about that. I didn't know Jeff was taking him so I missed it. Have a great week ahead! (((Hugz)))

Post a Comment