Thanks for your comments about the amount of visitors, I feel better now that I realize that it's about the same everywhere. I guess I'll leave my blog password free so far. I just wish I could block one single person ;o)
I'm really caught up in the season now, it's funny how things can change in a week, I have found & purchased Joel's presents, I still need to get presents for friends & mail Christmas cards but I'm getting there :o) I don't know what to get for my friends, any ideas?
It's the flowers season here until spring takes over unless it freezes like last year when we had 19 degrees night.
I took this photo of camellias at the farmers market. I love the colors. I used my iPhone.
It smells wonderful on these cold days, most houses have fireplaces & the air smells of wood smoke. I love it.
Before moving here, I used to go to a store in Manhattan selling lots of kind of teas, mugs, teapots, dishes , etc., as well as kitchen accessories & more. I loved it & it's something I missed when we moved here almost 3 years ago.
Luckily, such a store just opened a couple of weeks ago, it was a great to discover it last weekend.
Have a great day!

17 comments:
Hi Elizabeth, it's less cold right now because it's raining and the humidity is higher. We had our freeze already getting into the upper 20's and I lost a lot of plants! grrr but that happens every year. I had to cover my fruit trees. But we got a lot of snow so it's time to get to the snow for a snow day of fun! I like it when it's warmer out like today I don't have to run the heater which dries out my sinus's. Sorry about your spammers your name must be somewhere for that to happen.I have not had that happen yet. I wish I could tell you what to get your friends but I can think of one thing I love to get is earrings! I wear them everyday. Have a wonderful day Big Hugs
Your iphone takes nice photos. Those camellias are beautiful. You are lucky to see lovely colors still. We are in the season of brown until spring! We've had very little snow and it's been warmer than normal.
I also love the smell of wood burning in a fireplace when I'm outside taking a walk.
Have a great week!
Hi Elizabeth,
What you mentioned about the store with teas ans mugs would make nice gifts? Or candles. I got a few friends Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body lotion, shower gel and candles from Bath & Body Works online. I have a store right down the street but they were offering free shipping and the tax was less than we pay because it was coming from another state. So I did that instead of going to the store. just another idea for you. Sorry that you have someone you would like to block I think on WP we can block people. I have never but Darylynn did once. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs!!
well I'm glad you feel happier about the whole blog/passwording thing.
I'm glad you've got the new shop to visit! Sounds like it's just your thing :o)
love the festive look in here.
Have a good week. (what's left of it. I've no idea where time has gone this week, it's just flown. I almost forgot today was our Anniversary, my mind is preoccupied!)
xx
I agree with Sadie, Elizabeth, it looks very festive in here. The photo of the camellias is beautiful. Here nothing is growing in our 14 degree cold and dreary weather. I'm still feeling off center because of the cold as I can't seem to shake this bug. Oh well, no use complaining. LOL!
Have a lovely week ahead dear friend. Hugs (and one for Buddy too)
Hi Elizabeth! If you had your blog on your own domain name you could easily block that one person but I don't know if you can on blog spot. I'm guessing not. :( I'm glad that you decided to leave your blog password free though. :) It's such a sweet blog and an enjoyment for all to read even though they don't comment. :) If it's female friends, you can't go wrong with bath and body works. Who doesn't love their lotions? :D Guys are so much harder to buy for than girls. lol Have a great weekend! Big hugs!
What a pretty picture, I love those pink flowers, Elizabeth :) That store you were mentioning from your days in Manhatten... didn't they used to offer dog treats, too? I remember a store you would visit that welcomed pets too. Lush store (lotions, shampoos, lip balms etc) is a great store for friend gifts. Have a great weekend. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth! I love the smell of wood and smoke too! Glad you have a kitchen store to shop in. There are a few in Fredericksburg that I like to go in when we visit there but none close to me. Hope you're having a great weekend! ((BIG HUGS))
A quick HELLO :) from the library! Our net hiccups are driving me crazy. Hope to be back online soon and be able to catch up with all your news. Have a lovely week, dear Elizabeth! *hugs*
Hello Elizabeth
You have some of the loveliest plants I have ever seen. Just a lovely photo.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hi Elizabeth! You could probably do a search to see if you can block someone. I know how irritating that must be. Maybe after reading this post, this they will go away.
The camellia is gorgeous!
I remember the Manhattan store you always used to go in, I'm sure I would miss it too. Nice soaps are always a great idea. I know you will come up with something nice.
I love to smell wood smoke too! It always brings back lovely memories for me of my childhood when my Gramma's would burn it.
It's been freezing here literally! It doesn't do much for me! Blah
Have a wonderful week !
hugggs
oh it looks so adorable in here ! just nice and simple but still cute ♥ I love all your cute little graphics on the side :)
Hi Elizabeth, I would love to have an I-Phone, but I don't have ATT. The flowers are very pretty. I am finally getting in the Christmas mood. I still miss Reina so much and I set up a tree in her honor. Have a great week. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth! I love all the southern flowers- azaelas, camellias, gardenias. We can grow them here but they still seem Southern... like Magnolia trees. :) We are switching Kanan from Science Diet WD (weight control) to Orijen so when puppy is done with puppy food, they will be on the same food.
Jeff loves to shop at Crate and Barrel or BB&B for kitchen gadgets for stocking stuffers. I've been buying gift cards for stocking stuffers from Jamba Juice, Starbucks, movie tickets, etc...
Ciao Elizabeth, I am finally back. Christmas teas in a lovely mug or scented candles might be lovely gifts for your friends. Or maybe a nice plant :) What are your plans from Christmas Day? Big hugs & good night!
Hi Elizabeth! Yes, thanks for you card! It's the kind of card I buy a lot, too. I love the Naif folk art type of art. O'm reading above on an earlier comment I left about Cooper eating Orijen. He's added cat poop to that diet! ;) Oy! What's wrong with puppies wanting to eat that? Kanan did that when he was young, too.
Enjoy the holiday week ahead! (((Hugz)))
Sounds like you are more organised than I am I have one day till I go on holiday and i havnt packed or finished shopping for food or presents so im a long way behind at the moment.
love the photo of the camellias they are so pretty.
Have a wonderful christmas hun
*hugs*
Post a Comment