Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a pretty quick & busy week here so far, last night we had friends at home. We had a wonderful time & laughed so much. Joel has finally met Diane's husband & it worked out great. I was a little worried but they both had been to Princeton so they had something in common.
We're having a mini heatwave, it should cool down Thursday night.
I went back to the Ohr - O'Keefe museum with Diane Saturday & I took this photo. The light is just so beautiful at this time of the year. I hadn't been able to see everything so it was worth going back.




I don't know if you remember a photo of a pretty white flower, shaped like the berries below, I posted one last spring. The flowers turn green & there are berries in fall.



Have a fantastic Thanksgiving, there is so much to be thankful for this year again.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth;

While you are going through a mini heat wave our weather here is turning to winter like. Tomorrow's Macy parade will be marching in temps of 30's & low 40's. Here in upstate NY we might see snow tomorrow night into Friday. I'm hoping the weather forecasters are wrong. ;-} Have a lovely and blessed holiday and weekend my friend. Give Buddy a special hug for me. Hugs

Tracey said...

Hi Elizabeth! What beautiful trees at the museum! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving. ((BIG HUGS))

Kim said...

Hi Elizabeth! Just popping by to wish you and yours a very wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs!

sadie said...

and we have an early dose of winter here in England. It is freezing.
I love it.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving :o) xx

Denise said...

Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth :) Hope you had a great day, and have a wonderful weekend too.

Jeanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving much love and many blessings♥

Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth!! I love your pictures!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

JayJay said...

beautiful photos

the weather sounds nice there we are in summer here in nz but the heat has not really kicked in yet i look forward to hot days.

*hugs*

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabethm
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! That is great Dave and Dianne's husband hit it off. Have a wonderful Sunday
Hugs! Dru

Anonymous said...

Ciao, hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! Happy first Sunday of Advent ((BIG HUGS))!

annie said...

There is a ton to be thankful for. Lovely photos.
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. Lovely photos, those berries are pretty. ((hugs))

Post a Comment