Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bullet Entry

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only in a little more than a week. We are invited by dear friends of us & I'm looking forward to it.
Joel is in Las Vegas this week, it's been a long time without trips so it feels a little weird to be alone but I'm pretty busy with chores so time is going fast so far.
• Reading I still have a pile a book to read which I love to have but I have received several magazines so I'm reading magazines right now & enjoying it.
• Feeling great, I have ordered a few things online & I love to expect deliveries :o)
• Flowers are beautiful & blooming everywhere, fall & winter are flowers season too here so it's always pretty.
I took this photo with my iPhone near the farmers market.




• Craving caramel, I don't know why but I have a craving for anything caramel.
• Drinking Assam tea with a little bit of 1% milk
• Wearing jeans with a cute pink Lilly Pulitzer top
• Carrying Dooney & Bourke purse
• Buddy is doing great & enjoying his walks on the beach.
• Weather is warm during the day but chilly at night, we had some rain after a long dry spell but I enjoy sunny days again & it will be 69 today.
• Thinking about what to bring & what to wear for Thanksgiving :o)
• This week my friend Diane is back from New York so I should see her this week, I have missed her & I'm looking forward to it.
Have a great day!

13 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Elizabeth! That plant looks like an azalea? I planted a few encore azaleas this past spring...they are supposed to bloom year round, and so far mine have! Hope you get to visit with Diane soon! ((HUGS))

Darylynn said...

Hi Elizabeth! Lucky you to have an invite for Thanksgiving. :) I have to cook. No, I would never say no to another dog. I always want a dog in my life and Kanan is acting mopey, too. We just weren't sure if we could bear to try another golden. We're hoping coming from European lines will help but that could just be wishful thinking. (((Hugz)))

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabeth,
That is great you are having Thanksgiving with friends. It is hard to believe it is in a week for sure. Pretty picture of the flowers. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs, Dru

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth;

Thanks for the visit and your comment. I'm still out of sorts and hope to be on my feet by the weekend. Great bullet list as usual and the flowers are lovely. Give Buddy a hug for me and have a lovely weekend. Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Elizabeth! I'll be back later to catch up on all that I've missed. I'm soooo out of the loop! I just wanted to invite you to join in my giveaway, & hope this isn't too short of a notice. Emily will draw the name at 5pm Pacific time today. Sending you big hugs, & looking forward to coming back to visit later.

Darylynn said...

Hi Elizabeth! 1st night with the puppy went really well. He's going to be a keeper, for sure! :) What do you think of Canidae food? That's what the breeder sent along. Enjoy the weekend! (((Hugz)))

Kim said...

Hi Elizabeth! It's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here. Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you had a great week and an even better weekend. hugs!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Elizabeth!
That is great you are having Thanksgiving with friends. I can't believe it's just a few days away. And I am looking forward to it. :-)
Hope your weekend is going well.
~hugs~

sadie said...

sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving planned. Enjoy your weekend, and have a very happy Thanksgiving :o)
x

Anonymous said...

Ciao! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Elizabeth. Glad you have a lovely Thanksgiving planned, how lovely spending it with friends! :)
Big hugs to you and sweet Buddy!

Judy said...

Hi Elizabeth! I came back to catch up with all the posts that I have missed. I feel so out of the loop! It was wonderful reading here. I so enjoy it when you do bullet posts. Somehow, mine don't come out as nice as yours.

So your husband is in my 'neck of the woods'? I'm sure he's home by now.

How wonderful to have an invite for Thanksgiving! I still cannot believe that it's this week! And to think...Christmas is next month. Where did this year go?

Hoping you have a lovely week Elizabeth. Sending big hugs!

Darylynn Mills said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for your email. We plan to keep Cooper on the Canidae for a while but may explore other foods to transition him to. Looking into Life's Abundance suggested by Sandy. Have a great Thanksgiving week. Still envious you don't have to cook! ;) (((Hugz)))

PS. The blogger comments aren't working with google acct today.

Anonymous said...

Ciao cara, hope you have a wonderful Thanksgivin tomorrow :) *hugs*

Post a Comment