It's been a hot & sunny week & time has been flying once again. I'm still not very inspired so I thought a bullet entry would help.
• Reading The Beardie Bulletin which is the Beardie Club magazine, it's full of glossy photos & much more. I have received 7 or 8 books from Amazon.com so my to read pile is full which makes me happy :o)
• Feeling OK, I'm depressed by the oil spill, it's going to be 3 months & our area is so hurt by it.
• Craving nothing special
• Drinking homemade lemonade
• Wearing a striped tshirt (dark grey & grey) with tan capri
• Carrying my latest Dooney & Bourke purse, it's a classic & I love the color!
• Buddy is doing great & I brush him every day then use a rake to make sure he's mat free, he's been blowing his coat because of the rain or the heat or ? I have no idea but I want to remove as much undercoat as possible.
• Weather is gorgeous & hot
• Cooking nothing special, I want to make some lemon fettucine but haven't done it yet.
• Flowers are outside, the rosemary is blooming, like Buddy it got mixed up with the weather lol
• Watching Crazy Heart soon, it's been shipped.
• This week I should receive a few things purchased online.
• Candle I'm addicted to Cafe au Lait by Yankee Candles, it smells wonderfully.
Have a great day!

12 comments:
Hi Elizabeth;
Love your bullet entry. I believe Buddy is just the cutest lad I've ever seen. His coat is beautiful and with your brushing and raking it shines.
We still have the humidity and the temp is climbing up again here. From what I can tell by the weather map, you are in a heatwave too. Stay cool and have a lovely day my friend. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth, I am so sorry you're depressed. I do understand, things are so hard everywhere, but to be in that place would be awful.
I too am not in the greatest of moods.....when my husband stresses about his job I get stressed out. I sure hope the oil spill gets taken care of soon.
Buddy looks adorable. At least for now you have his sweet face to look at to keep you happy. When I get sad I think of my sweet pups and smile! big hugs
Ciao dear one, I'm depressed by the oil spill too even if I live so far away. :( Buddy is super-cute, as always! I'd love to hug him! :D And you, of course!! :)
xoxoxoxoxox have a lovely week!!
Buddy is absolutely adorable!!! Hope you have a great week.
Blessings,
Jill
The oil spills are horrible, I can't stand it. :(
Love that photo of Buddy!
Hi Elizabeth,
Great bullet entry! Buddy is adorable!! They are trying a new cap on the spill so we will know in a few days of it is going to work. I sure hope so. I think you will enjoy Crazy Heart it was a cute little movie and Jeff earned the Oscar he got for the part he played. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth!
Great bullet entry. ;) Buddy is soooo sooo soo cute! All these cute pets that I've been seeing on blogs lately make me have puppy fever again. lol I'm so sorry about your depression. You and everyone else being effected by this oil spill are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray so hard that they are able to stop it soon so the real cleanup can begin. I'm not exactly sure if it will ever recover but we have to hope. :) I hope you have a great day, sweetheart! *hugs*
Hi Elizabeth.
I love this bullet entry. What a great idea!
I want to try it too. :)
I am so sorry about the oil spill. I know how you feel as I live on the coast and I know what it would do here.
I remember those of you on the Gulf daily in my prayers and I know many others do also.
Buddy is just so cute!
Have a good rest of the week.
Hi Elizabeth,
I enjoyed your bullet entry. :-)
The oil spill is so sad..
Buddy is adorabale, all of his pics are so cute! :-) What a blessing he is to you and you to him. :-)
Take care!
~hugs~
Hi Elizabeth! Loved your bullet entry. I really need to do some of those, as some days I feel my posts are so boring...like they just hit a wall. :-)
Buddy is a beautiful dog! I know I say that each time you post a picture, but that's because he is. :-)
Oooh - I'll have to check out that Yankee candle..I love scents like that.
Hoping you feel better soon - I think the oil spill has made everyone so sad. It's affects are so far reaching. Have a lovely weekend - dig into some of those wonderful books! Hugs
Hi Elizabeth,
I hope you are feeling better. I love the pic of Buddy. He is adorable.
Hugs,
Liz
Buddy is just too cute, I think this is my favorite photo of him now :o)
Post a Comment