Memorial Day weekend has been going so fast! We haven't been doing much except Saturday when we went to a barbecue. It was fun & the weather was just perfect.
We're having lots of storms, most days are nice & sunny but a storm will come toward the end of the day or at night. It's not just us but most of the South. Friday night Joel's trip back home was longer than expected. There was a big storm in Atlanta where he was getting his plane to Gulfport & a big storm here too so the delays were terrible. He finally arrived home at 3am without luggage as it was lost... We picked it up Saturday at the airport.
Here's a photo of a lantana just after a rain shower.
I have been changing my blog graphics, I was tired of its same old look! I try to keep using graphics although the new background layouts are pretty too.
Talking about graphics, I checked Wendi site & it's back with lots of sigtags to purchase.
Joel is not traveling this week so it'll be a fun & busy week. These are my favorites.
Here's Buddy's latest photo.
Have a great day!

12 comments:
Wow, Buddy is so pretty, or handsome.
I hope you enjoy your week with Joel!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Happy Tuesday Elizabeth;
The place looks great! I too went through a change on my blog. I sometimes miss our old sites where we would change every season or holiday. But only sometimes. I don't think I would have that patience anymore. :)
I just turned on my pc after having terrible thunderstorms and rain most of the day.
Buddy is truly a handsome lad. I love how he stands there and poses for you. ;-}
Have a love beginning of June my friend. Hugs
How cute is Buddy!?! Love that sweet face!
Hi Elizabeth! What a great photo of Buddy. I saw his puppy pix on FB. Glad Joel made it home safely and will be around this week. Enjoy! (((Hguz)))
Awwwww, Buddy is super cute in this photo! I want to enter the pc-screen and hug him! :D Have a lovely week with your hubby! Hugs!!
Hi Elizabeth,
Buddy is such a beautiful doggie ;) I love his ponytail! Pretty picture of the lantana. Our weather here is heating up. We are speeding right into Summer now. Enjoy Joel being home this week.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth,
Buddy is adorable, very huggable looking.
I like the new look for the blog. The pink is so soft and goes so nicely with the blue. I love the graphics, especially the daisy picker!
Have a good day , stay cool!
Hi Elizabeth, I remember when we lived in Biloxi, MS we would get some really bad storms. That goes with the South I guess.
I like your new blog look. I sometimes think of changing, but my bears have to stay. :-)
Buddy is so cute!! I bet he takes a loooong time to brush! Have a great day Elizabeth. Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth,
Buddy is such a sweetheart. What a cutie. I love the pic of the lantana. I am glad that Joel made it back safely and that they found his luggage.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs.
I just love when you post pics of Buddy, he is so sweet!!!
Hi Elizabeth!
Happy Monday.
Buddy is so cute, what a sweetie he is. :-)
~hugs~
Hi Elizabeth, Well are you getting any of the nasty oil on the beaches there yet? They have been showing Pensacola Beach and you know the story. What a horrible disaster. It's just too much to even think about. I can't believe that our Government didn't make BP do something so much sooner, it was as though it didn't really matter to them. It seems Louisiana never gets taken seriously, and they are very much a part of our Country. I just wonder if this would have happened off the coast of Cape Cod (which in reality never would have) but "if" I can't help but think it would have been taken care of a long time ago.
Anyway! We have been getting some doozies here too, the thunderstorms and lightening shows. But for the last couple of days, we have been calmer now as it was almost an every night ordeal and I really did love it.
Hope your having a great week :)
Post a Comment