We're having a fantastic weather in the South, it feels awesome. Time is starting to fly again. I lucked out on Ebay & bought a Coach snowflake key fob. I was the only bidder.
Here you can see what it looks like.
Since we never get snow here, I have started to collect snowflakes so it was a good surprise to win this :o)
Nothing much is going on otherwise, Joel has a trip this week so it will be a bit quiet for a couple of days. I hope to see my friend Diane though.
I saw The Answer Man last night on DVD, it's also known as Arlen Faber & I loved that movie so much! All the actors are just right & the story is so special. If you haven't seen it, don't pass it.
I will add something I love in my life right now as photos so far, this time it's my diary & fountain pen. They go better together than the photo shows :o)
Have a great day!

8 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! We are having fantastic weather too! Sure wished it would stay this way. Love your key fob! I'm going to check out that movie. Have a great day! ((BIG HUGS))
Happy Monday Elizabeth;
Starting tomorrow we are supposed to have great weather for the next week. They say in the 50's and sun shining. I'm hoping Spring is here to stay but I know better. LOL! Your key fob is adorable and I like your diary and matching pen.
Have a lovely week ahead my friend. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth! I think it's so special that you keep a written diary. I know Sadie does that, too. Congrats on the snowflake key fob. Guess collecting snowflakes is more fun than shoveling them! ;) Enjoy that lovely weather! (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth! So happy to see a post from you, because that must mean you are feeling better. LOVE your key fob! We don't get snow either, & what a neat idea to collect snowflakes! I love your dairy & pen - the colors are so pretty. Have a great evening. Enjoy this Spring week. Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth, that is a pretty diary. It does not snow here either. I got a snowflake badge holder this year that I really liked for Christmas. I put it by Reina's box because like a snowflake, she was unique. Have a great week!
Hi Elizabeth, sorry to hear you've had health problems, I hope you are getting better soon and they aren't long term? It's getting to be nice here too although today we had a ton of rain. Tomorrow should be sunny and 70 again :) Love your pretty diary and pen.
HI Elizabeth, snowflakes are cute, I love them too. I drew a bunch of them a few years ago in PSP.
I love your Diary and pen. I have photo's too that show things that don't look as good as it does in person. I hope you get to see your friend Diane. Have a wonderful week!
Ciao Elizabeth! That's a lovely diary and fountain pen (my fave!), I had a written diary too till the beginning of last year, but not now. Hope you'll see your friend Diane :) Enjoy the nice weather - gray skies and rain here, yuck! ;)
Hugs!!
Post a Comment