Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A lovely Tuesday

Time is flying again, it's in the way that it only happens when all goes well :o)
Joel has no trip this week which is lovely. Today I had lunch with my friend Jena, we went to a new restaurant which was great. We had catfish & I chose cheesy grits which was delicious, I'm not a fan of the basic grits but I had a feeling it would be good. I love anything Southern except when it's very spicy. We then went shopping & I found a great denim skirt & big sunglasses that I love :o) We had fun & we should have lunch together Friday with Fern then Saturday we go to the herb festival which is something I love.

I thought I would do this week Teaser Tuesdays it's about books.
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I'm just starting to read Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani & enjoying it so far.
Here's the first teaser:
"We offer 6 styles of wedding shoes, my father in law named his designs after his favorite characters in opera. The Lola, inspired by Cavalleria Rusticana is by far the most popular."
The second:
"The Mimi from La Boheme is an ankle boot in satine facone or embossed velvet. I add delicate grommets & grosgrain ribbon lace."
These are both on page 67.
I will add something I love in my life right now as photos so far, this time it's my wonderful rosemary which is still blooming nicely.




Have a great day!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Elizabeth! Glad you have Joel at home this week. I love your meme - I need to do more of these. Thank you for sharing a photo - I LOVE your photos!! Have a lovely week. Hugs!

annie said...

Nice Meme, I will try it too!
I love Rosemary. I had a lovely tall bush of it that died in a particularly harsh winter. It smelled so good.
Have a great day tomorrow.

Darylynn said...

Oh, how perfect for you- a herb festival! We just got in the mail our flyer for the Santa Barbara Wine Festival. I love all the festivals in spring and summer. I want to go to the one at Hermosa Beach again- it's Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend. (((Hugz)))

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, Elizabeth! :) Glad Joel is home. Did you like the catfish? It's popular in Italy, but I don't like it. BTW, you know I thought you were a vegetarian? Dunno why...
Love your rosemary, one of my fave plants ever! :D
Hugs and happy weekend.

Melody said...

Happy Friday Elizabeth! The festival sounds like so much fun, I hope you have a great time!

Post a Comment