Sorry for being MIA, I 'm planning on keeping & maintaining my blog in the future. I have had health problems & I'm getting better little by little. I am available on Facebook & Twitter but plan to blog again. I haven't taken many photos but it's also part of my projects. Please be patient & thanks for staying in touch.
I will add something I love as photos so far, this time it's the master bedroom door knob/handle. I took the photo earlier this morning.
It comes with the house, it's a tree branch that is pretty & helpful.
Have a great day!

8 comments:
oh no Liz, I hope your health problem was only temporary & not too serious (or life threatening) & that it will be all cleared ASAP.
I miss seeing photos of your home on Flickr ... I had loved your kitchen & outdoors ...
The handle of this door is simply gorgeous ? Did you made it yourself ? or J ? Any ways, it's smart & pretty !
Hope you feel better soon !
sending you big hugs oxoxo
Ciao, cara Elizabeth! So sorry about your health problems. Guarisci presto!! :)
Wow, what a cool door know! :D It's so pretty!
I’m still in Italy (all white today, it’s snowing!), but I’ll be back next week. Hope you had a lovely Woman’s Day the other day. :) My mom and I got a bouquet of yellow mimosa, as tradition says.
Hugs & smiles!
What a lovely door handle, it's very unique. Your house is a dream. I hope you feel better soon sweets. big hugs
hope you are on the mend now Elizabeth. Take care,and look after yourself. xx
Hi Elizabeth, I hope your getting better, I will say some prayers for you. With Joel home I'm sure that always makes you feel better.
I love the rustic door handle !
take care, have lots of wonderful tea and don't worry about blogging or visiting, I will always be around !
{{{hugggs}}}
Hi Elizabeth! Sorry you haven't been well... I didn't know. That's such a neat rustic doorhandle and goes well with your woodsy home.
My preference is duvets and down comforters. I like how easy it is to wash the duvet. But a bedpread is nice and neat and good for a room that doesn't get much use. And quilts are lovely, of course!
Feel better! (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth, I hope your feeling better this weekend!
How cool to have a tree branch for a door handle! I love it! :0)
Post a Comment