I wish you a wonderful year, I can't believe it's another decade, the last one has been going fast. I was sad to finish my old diary but I like the new one, we stayed home & had a lovely first day of the year. Fireworks & firecrackers started at 7PM on the 31st & Buddy was a bit stressed but he was OK. He's scared of loud noises. There was a pretty firework on the beach too, we could see it from home.
Christmas has been wonderful, Joel surprised me with a brand new iMac, it has a bigger screen than the last one (24 inches). I'm starting to get used to the tiny keyboard which is like a notebook keyboard. The screen starts to feel a little less big. It's nice to watch movies directly through Netflix.
It took a little more than an hour to copy everything from one computer to another, it's my second Mac & I was amazed by the speed & easiness to set it up.
We were invited by our dear friends for Christmas Day lunch so it's been a very special day with good food & lots of fun. We were ten, children included. We always laugh a lot & have a fantastic time.
I took this photo on our way back home.
Joel didn't work during the week between Christmas & New Year's Day which was wonderful, it went much too fast though.
Please keep Susan in your thoughts, she has lost her sweet little doxie Reina.

12 comments:
Happy New Year dear Elizabeth !
I wanted to thank you for your card, I received it today, and it's just sooo beautiful !
I'm so sorry & sad for Susan. I've never owned a pet, but I do understand the pain at the loss of a loved one, sure I do.
Sending you tons of hugs. Take care my friend oxoxo
Ciao Elizabeth, wishing you an healthy and happy 2010 with your cute Buddy and beloved hubby. Glad he was home with you for a week. Zeno too was home, it was so nice being able to stay together all day for so long!
Congrats for your new iMac! :)
Big hugs & have a lovely Sunday ahead! ((HUGS)) and smiles!
Happy New Year, Elizabeth! I love your sunset picture. The sunsets are just beautiful here, too. I like to watch it set over the bay when the weather is nicer. It's a bit chilly right now. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Big hugs!
Hi Elizabeth,
Yes it was so sad to hear about sweet little Reina, I know Susan has had her for a long time. We all know what it feels like, and it feels awful. Not to mention how devastating. She is very much in our thoughts.
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas and got the new iMac. My Father-in-law has a wonderful one that I play on sometimes when we go up there. What are you going to do with your old one? (hint, hint) are you going to sell it, or keep it for a second computer? lol I'm so silly sometimes.
The picture is beautiful. We are very cold here and it looks like it's going to stay that way for awhile. The normal high for this time of year is supposed to be 59 and it's only gotten into the lower 40's and very cold at night. That's okay, I have lots of warm clothes, but just not used to it.
Talk to you soon !
{{{hugggs}}}
Happy New Year, Elizabeth! Congrats on the new computer. Looks like you are a real Mac fan now. :) I've never had one but I know they have almost a cult following! :) People are devoted to their Mac's. Wishing you all the best in 2010! (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth,
Congrats on your new Mac. That is a little keyboard but I am sure you will get use to that. My son's next computer is going to be a Mac he says. I am stuck on Dell's because I use them at both jobs and at home. Happy New Year!! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
Hugs, Dru
Happy New Year Elizabeth;
Congratulations on your new computer. I'm not a lover of Macs but I know people who own them wouldn't ever own anything else. :)
That's a great photo of the road home. I can see myself driving down that road on my way to anywhere.
Have a lovely week ahead my friend. Hugs
Congrats on the new mac! I have one as well and just love it :o) Gorgeous picture, looks so pretty, and no snow! There is tons of it here and it is currently snowing again as I type this LOL *hugs*
Hi Elizabeth!! That is great about your new Mac!! Enjoy it!! :)
What a pretty picture!!
I have not made ti to Susan's blog, how sad about Reina. :*( She will for sure be in my prayers.
Hi Elizabeth! Congratulations on your imac and nice big screen! Have a great week! ((BIG HUGS))
Happy New Year Liz! I'm so getting a Mac next time I get a new computer. My Dell Doug bought me for Christmas last year is a hunk 'o junk!
Glad you had lovely holidays. Hope you are staying warm down there in the chilly South ;-)
Hugs xo
I have a Mac too - macbook. Always used Macs. A brilliant OS :) Hope you enjoy it x
Post a Comment