Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bullet Entry

It's been a very quiet week so I thought I would post another bullet entry.
• Reading Approaching the Magic Hour, memories of Walter Anderson by Agnes Grinstead Anderson. Walter Anderson is a local artist (1903 - 1965) & there is a Walter Anderson museum & more here.
• Feeling great, time has been flying though, I'm enjoying the gorgeous weather too. I'm looking forward to receive some books from Amazon.com.
• Craving Sparkling water or club soda.
• Drinking nothing right now.
• Wearing my warm jeans (they're thicker) with a pink shirt.
• Carrying my red purse, the soft hobo one.
• Buddy is doing great.
• Weather is gorgeous & windy & cool, it's going to be only 62 & it may freeze tonight north of the interstate. We're too close to the Gulf for that but the temperature will go down to the thirties.
• Cooking I will bake chopped sweet potatoes with a bit of extra virgin olive oil & some fresh thyme tonight, I don't know what else to do.
• Thinking about about Italy & the terrible earthquake in L'Aquila, this is such a gorgeous medieval city, with a college & more. It's terrible.
• Flowers are outside, we have pretty orange flowers starting to grow & there are flowers everywhere, there is a small tree full of these flowers, they're amazing & look like round brushes. The photo looks better bigger though.




• Watching nothing much right now, I may receive a Netflix DVD later today.
Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment