Friday, February 20, 2009

Friends


I have been so busy, we have received the furniture & it looks great, it's to make a TV area. There's a sofa, a love seat, a chair, two side tables & two lamps & a coffee table. The more we add furniture to this house, the bigger it looks. The living room takes all the length of the house then there's an extra house that was added & attached later where the master suite is.
Here you can see part of it.




Thursday I had lunch with my three girlfriends, we went to a sushi place & had such a great time. We laugh so much & time just flies. We walked to the restaurant & back as it was a very nice day. The camellias & azaleas are in bloom mostly in the downtown area, it's a little cooler where we live so we don't have that many flowers yet. I wish I had taken my camera as it was so pretty.
Saturday I'm going to go to the market with Diane, it should be fun as we haven't seen each others since Thanksgiving, she has spent lots of time in New York & Florida.
Here's Friday Fill In
1. Give me a book and I'll read for a while.
2. Whenever whatever.
3. I wish my hair were shorter.
4. Tortellini al Pesto was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world you need not to take things too seriously.
6. Other than this one, Pioneer Woman is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the carnival parade with Joel & some friends, tomorrow my plans include going to the market with Diane and Sunday, I want to see a movie!
Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment