I have been doing graphics & I should reopen when I have a couple of fall graphics, probably before the end of this month. It's fun so far & it's so nice to have the freedom to draw again, I missed Paint Shop Pro. I have several graphic softwares but none of them is the right thing, also most of my files are in PSP so they only open in Paint Shop Pro. I prefer to make graphics transparent than to draw on a transparent background.
Time has been flying, although Joel went to work every days. His office is 5 minutes drive from home so he just comes back when he forgets something, like his phone :o) It's such a different life, it's nice for this too.
Joel left yesterday afternoon for a small week & Buddy & I are sad. I manage after but I hate when he leaves. Thankfully, I know it will go fast & that I'll already feel better when I'll post this.
Nothing much is going on otherwise, I guess I'm stuck with another bullet entry :o)
- Reading I'm reading a crime of fashion mystery, it's called Armed and Glamorous by Ellen Byerrum & it's always fun to read.
- Feeling OK
- Craving coffee but using my coffee mocha lip balm helps ;o)
- Drinking Assam tea with milk, no sugar
- Wearing tan capri & brown T-shirt & white Keds
- Carrying a small natural leather purse with just enough room for a wallet & phone
- Buddy is looking great, here's a photo of him taken Tuesday when he was freshly groomed. His beards look wet because they are very wet, he had just been drinking. He still looks great.
- Weather mix of sun & thunderstorms
- Cooking nothing special right now
- Thinking of fall again
- Watching I should watch Monkey Business (1952) with Cary Grant & Ginger Roger as well as Marilyn Monroe. I have received the DVD Saturday.
Have a great week!

5 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! Hope the week goes quickly for you. Buddy looks so cute! I bet it's a big job grooming him. I love Kali's summer cut which makes her so much more manageable. Have you ever seen a Beardie with short hair? wonde how they would look?!? Enjoy having PSP to keep you busy! (((Hugz)))
Hi Sweet Elizabeth!
I feel for you as you dread those days that Joel has to leave again for work. I'm glad you had him home for 2 weeks though! What a treat ;-)
I hate when Doug travels without me.
Buddy looks gorgeous after his grooming! Such a beautiful dog!
I love your background on your page. It's so romantic and pretty! I'm glad you're back to drawing again. I haven't touched my tablet/pen for awhile. Too focused on my writing I guess right now.
Hope you have a wonderful remainder of your week!
Big hugs xo
Thanks for coming by my site the other day. Sorry it's so hard for you when Joel leaves. My cousin's husband is always gone overseas. It is hard but they appreciate him so much more when he is home again!
Buddy looks great as always!
Hugs!
Dawn :)
Hi Elizabeth! Love the new look in here and Buddy looks great :)
I'm sorry Joel is away so much and hope it does go quickly this time. I'm sure your PSP will keep you busy.
So glad you like the curtains....we love them and yes, hope we are really having a girl! Time is going fast...I added your email to our email announcement list so Steve will email once Baby arrives :)
Take care and have a great Wednesday!
Hi Elizabeth! I love Buddy's picture! I can't wait till you reopen. I lost my graphics I purchased from you when my old host site shut me down immediately when I notified them I was stopping service!! They had told me at first I would have 1 week to capture anything I needed..(like graphics, all my journal pages for the past 6 yrs... all gone!!) Anyway, can't wait till you reopen! Hugs!
Post a Comment