Friday was such a fun day, I had lunch with my friend Jena, then we went shopping a little. She has a brand new Ford Taurus which is incredibly comfortable, it's nice to get a massage while going somewhere.
We went to the Olive Garden then to Target for some make up shopping. I bought a blush, two eyeshadows & lots of brushes. There are so many things, it's difficult to resist :o) There's also a Starbucks near by & we stopped for a peppermint mocha. It was the first time I tried one & I loved it.
The photo of my iMac (it's not a PC) in my previous post showed the screen much more square that it is, it's HD like my previous Mac. It's not just the screen, it's the whole computer, everything is included in it. It felt a bit weird at the beginning to put CDs in my screen or plug stuff in it when I had the first one but now it feels perfectly normal.
Joel left this morning for a very fast trip to Arizona. He should be back tomorrow night. He was not supposed to travel this week but an important meeting came up.
Have a great day!

8 comments:
Hi Elizabeth, we do not know cold weather here in So CA. But we are getting hit with rain. Cute picture of Buddy. I sure miss Reina. Have a great week. Hugs
I love your mac!!! I have a mac laptop which I just love...but boy yours looks so nice and shiny LOL
Hi Elizabeth,
Your outing with your friend sounds like you had a lot of fun. I did not realize that your screen is the whole thing. Wow that is pretty amazing. What kind of memory and processing speed do you have with a iMac?? Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth,
What a beautiful landscape scene on your iMac! I too use landscapes as my background on my laptop. It's an HD too and I too had to get used to it when I first had it. Have a lovely middle of the week my friend. Hugs
Ciao Elizabeth, I love the Ford Taurus! Well, all Ford Taurus ;) 'cos it has been the first car Zeno and I had together when in the USA. :)
What a beautiful landscape on your iMac! Is it your garden?
Have a lovely week, glad Joel will be back so soon! Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth,
Oh wow how beautiful is that?! I didn't even know they made these in HD, but you can sure tell from the photo that it is. The colors are amazing. Tell us more about it, I think it is so interesting.
Oh you must have went to Mobile and found a Starbucks? Now I must have a starbucks lol
The Taurus sounds like a wonderful car. I know some people that have one, but I didn't know they had a massager in them. That would be lovely.
Yes I'm been able to get outside finally after the cold spell we had where I never wanted to leave my hibernation den. They say we are supposed to get another round of it soon.
It was 71 or so yesterday and I thought I was in heaven. I painted two pieces of furniture outside.
Have a wonderful day with that wonderful day and give Buddy a big hug from me.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
{{{huggggggs}}}
sorry about the two wonderful days confusion
*lol*
I'm exhausted
but have a wonderful day !
Hi Elizabeth! Macs are very cool looking. Justin's girlfriend who does graphic design (studying that in college) has one for her work. That must seem strange to not have a tower and it all to be self-contained. Very futuristic! ;) We are getting soggy here from this El Nino season of rain. (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment